We’ve launched. Sarah Winstone outlines our promise to clients
Welcome to Incisive Health.
We’re the new force in health policy and communications, bringing together the people who have helped redefine the health communications market and the NHS landscape in recent years. Both collectively and individually, we are proud of what we have achieved over the past few years, but we want to do more.
Contact is easy
Let’s cut to the chase. Mike, Bill and I founded Incisive Health because it’s clear to us that the old model of healthcare agency no longer works. It’s now easier than ever to make contact. But healthcare is complex, crowded, noisy. Contact without the right message, substance or strategy is pointless.
It’s cut-through that matters
Whether you are trying to win hearts and minds, turn a noble aspiration into practical policy or translate policy into practical action, what matters is getting cut-through. You need to focus on what matters, with convincing arguments and compelling delivery. In short, you need to be incisive. And that is why we are Incisive Health.
We’re proud and delighted to have some of the biggest names in healthcare as our clients already. We will be working our hardest to reward their trust with insightful, clever, creative, incisive policy and communications that get great results.
We’re just getting started, but we are ready to make these promises to our clients – current and future:
- We will immerse ourselves in your business and brands but never lose sight of the bigger picture. We understand health, but we also make sure we understand your goals. We will combine an understanding of your ambitions, values and culture with a deep knowledge of your sector
- We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear. Health is specialist and so are we. We’re in touch with what’s going on, understand why it is happening, know what might happen next and we’ll tell you, honestly, what this means for you (and what it doesn’t)
- We will bring you solutions, not problems. Our job is to make your life easier and your job more successful. When we identify challenges, we’ll develop strategies to overcome them
- We will add value, not incur hours. Too much of communications is about going through the motions; doing what has always been done because it has always been done. We will focus on what really matters to you, not what will incur hours for us
- We will focus on big strategy and detailed execution. Programmes founder because either the strategy is wrong or the implementation is poor, so it is important to get both right. We’ll do just that
We’re unashamedly passionate about healthcare because we know that we can make a big difference to patients. If you would like to talk about how we can work together to deliver big results for you and big benefits to patients then please do get in touch.